NetSuite Developer- Toronto, Ontario - 50-60 CAD/hr- 3 month contract
My client, a large NetSuite end user, is looking for a skilled NetSuite Developer to start on their project immediately. They are looking for a candidate with hands-on experience with SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0, NetSute 3rd party application integration's, as well as full-life cycle implementations. Ideal candidates would be interested in a 3 month contract, 20 hours per week, at a rate of $50-60 per hour.
* Knowledge of all aspects in customizing NetSuite ERP modules
* Full life-cycle implementation of core NetSuite modules
* Experience with 3rd party integrations and KPI dashboards, workflows, and reporting
* Build and support data analytics to cater towards the business model
* Strong NetSuite ERP Development experience
* Hands-on SuiteScript experience to provide back-end customization
* Experience with integration of global platforms & 3rd party applications
Please send resume and cover letter to Jordyn Blom.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-993-1411.
Anderson Frank is the global NetSuite recruitment provider. Our mission is to connect Partners and End Users with top NetSuite talent. By focusing solely on NetSuite, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid, exclusive relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their careers.
Anderson Frank is a division of the Frank Recruitment Group, a pioneering niche-IT recruitment business. We have recently been backed by private equity firm, TPG Growth, which has invested in some of the most innovative and transformative companies in the world.
If you are aNetSuite professional looking for a cutting-edge, exciting opportunity, or a company that would like to learn more about how Anderson Frank can add value to your business andNetSuite projects, please contact. I look forward to connecting with you!
Check out www.andersonfrank.com and follow our LinkedIn page for the latest NetSuite updates and opportunities.