Business Development Manager - NetSuite
Working with a growing NetSuite partner with coverage across EMEA, Anderson Frank are seeking applications from experienced Business Development Managers. The focus of this role is to help meet and achieve the overall growth plans throughout EMEA.
You will be looking after the UK and DACH markets so excellent German & English language skills are a must. As you are looking after European markets you will need to be familiar with the way in which EMEA based companies operate.
If not please feel free to give me a call since we also work with other NetSuite Partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with ambitious plans for 2021 and beyond.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Generate new business through the full 360 sales cycle
* Research and contact potential clients throughout the UK and DACH
* Set up exploratory client calls / meetings
* Arrange Demos
* Ensure customer satisfaction through the sales process
* Excellent English & German language skills
* Experience of Sales / Business Development specifically in either the NetSuite / SaaS or ERP Solutions
* Excellent documentation & attention to detail
* Time and task management with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
* Strong interpersonal skills with experience in a customer facing role
Salary & Benefits:
* Salary dependent on skills and experience
* Equity available after the first year (based on performance)
* Opportunity to join a fast growing partner at the ground floor
* Strong commission based earning potential
Due to the current challenges they offer remote and flexible working which can be discussed further.
Immediate Availability for interviews once we have assessed your suitability for the role.
If you are open to exploring new opportunities and fit the above requirements please apply - firstname.lastname@example.org