Business Manager - NetSuite - Accounting - CT
Full-time Business Manager position. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this position will also include oversight of the HR, IT, Insurance and Investor Relations functions as well as financial.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
* Work with the Company's Chief Financial Officer and AP Clerk to maintain the Company's processes for cash disbursements, cash receipts, and other transactions in NetSuite.
* Administration of US and Non-US payroll.
* Send customer invoices for company products with AR follow up as needed.
* Maintain the Company's processes for purchasing goods and services and expense reports
* Set up new employees both US and non-US as needed
* Monitor and maintain key corporate and compliance programs
* Assist in the implementation of programs for managing corporate information.
* Assist the Chief Financial Officer with all administrative matters.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* At least three years of administrative or bookkeeping experience.
* Able to work independently with strong communication skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
* Experience with NetSuite a plus.
* Detail-oriented and able to work to deadlines.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Greater Boston Area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Louisa de Roetth at email@example.com or call me at 718-878-3813
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.