Finance Systems Support (NetSuite)
Finance Systems Support
Our client is currently seeking a Finance Systems Support to assist one of the leading software's globally in the market, NetSuite. You will be tasked with providing both your finance and NetSuite knowledge and experience to assist staff on the best use of the system and to maximise NetSuite to its full potential.
Our client is embedded in many different sectors of the entertainment industry, whilst maintaining a highly regarded reputation throughout the UK. This company is currently in search of someone who is passionate and dedicated to become part of their ever-growing team.
As a NetSuite Finance Systems Support, you will be responsible for:
* Support our global finance systems for internal customers
* Assist with project delivery
* To liaise and resolve customer support queries across systems
* To assist in global projects when required
* To provide 2nd line support and escalate to 3rd line support when needed
* To Provide 1st line support whilst covering other team members
Responsibilities & Other Key Objectives:
* To maintain a high standard of resolution and ownership
* Being able to adapt to new and changing finance systems in a progressive landscape
* To build and maintain strong working relationships across multiple disciplines throughout the company
Employment detail summary:
Employment Type - Permanent Role
Salary - £45,000
Location - Southampton
Hiring - ASAP
This is an immediate permanent requirement, if you feel you have the relevant skills and are committed to securing exciting new employment opportunities, please get in touch ASAP. Please apply with your updated CV, for this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0203 826 6741.
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specialising solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.