E-Commerce and wholesale company is looking for someone to assist with ERP implementation, as well as data validation between multiple systems. This company works with many of the top wholesale providers and continues to preform well. If you are someone who wants to grow and learn with the company this is the position for you.
* Validate transaction data within multiple systems:NetSuite, WMS, ecommerce fulfillment connector, and SPS Commerce
* Plan and maintain systems upgrades
* Assesses and support NetSuite performance by developing a protocol for measurement of results and identification of problem areas and monitoring the system
* Secure NetSuite by preparing and implementing access and control policies and procedures
* Support application design
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
* +3 years of NetSuite data management experience/exposure
* Advanced Excel skill set
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to analyze large amounts of data, work independently, and learn quickly
* General understanding of inventory and/or accounting helpful, not mandatory
* Willing to ask questions - after having tried to learn and solve the situation first
* Desire and Ability to assess processes and procedures and provide useful feedback on potential improvements
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the New Hampshire Area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Louisa de Roetth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 718-878-3813
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.