This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a progressively growing company that offers a great culture that is a work hard / play hard environment.
Looking for an Accounting Manager with a strong manufacturing / cost accounting background that also has a strong general accounting management background. This manager will oversee multiple subsidiaries and handle the financial reporting of these entities.
* Manager will be responsible for the general accounting month end close process for all subsidiaries.
* Responsible for the developing and maintaining the standard cost, tracking cost of good sold, monitoring inventory and overseeing the annual inventory audit.
* Analysis of manufacturing cost, raw materials, labor cost, inventory and bill of materials.
* Lead the budgeting and forecasting process
* Work with operations to understand the inventory levels and scrap inventory
* Responsible for fixed assets and depreciation schedule
* Analyze actual manufacturing costs and prepares periodic report comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
* Manager the accounts payable and receivables process.
* Reconcile daily cash and profit and lost statement
* Work with payroll department and ensure all payroll activity is coded properly and entered into NetSuite.
* Ensure policy and procedures are in place and in accordance to GAAP.
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Admin.
* 5+ years of Manufacturing / Cost Accounting experience and general accounting
* CPA +
* 5+ years of leadership / management experience
* 3+ years of NetSuite experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
* Advanced knowledge of Excel
* Bi-lingual in Spanish is preferred
Please forward your resume in Microsoft WORD....