ERP Solutions Lead (NetSuite ERP is preferred) - Sydney or Melbourne
* NetSuite Partner / Award winning business
* Immediate start
* Advance your career
About the company
Anderson Frank is partnered with a leading NetSuite provider based in Australia. They offer outstanding consulting services to their customers across various industries. My client is currently expanding their team as a result of multiple new projects and rapid growth.
* Perform complex analysis of business requirements and process mapping
* Translating functional and business requirements into applications and systems architecture
* Driving efficient architecture solution to ensure business requirements are met
* Work with multiple project managers to ensure successful executions of NetSuite ERP implementations
* Diagnose business problems and use strong understanding of the technical architecture and the underlying drivers of the business to advise on technical solutions.
* Manage and maintain multiple NetSuite ERP projects
Must have skills:
* Proven ERP implementations skills, NetSuite is preferred
* Financial skills, including general ledger, fixed assets, accounting, reporting etc
* Business acumen
* Strong project management tool-set coupled with extensive business analysis tool-set
* Excellent verbal and written skills
What's on offer:
* Competitive remuneration on offer.
* Join a highly-technical, tight-knit team in a fresh environment.
* Internal career advancement opportunities.
Apply now to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Contact Details - email@example.com | (03) 8592 0512 | https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-chahine-03124b183/