This organization is a supplier within the retail/manufacturing industries and has been in business for over 20 years with a strong customer base. They are looking to bring someone on to their team to oversee the NetSuite integration as a Systems Data Specialist. This person will monitor the system's data for any performance problems and resolve them as needed. This is a collaborative position and they are looking for someone to bring their knowledge and expertise with them to help grow the business and the ERP system.
* Validate transaction data within associated systems
* Plan systems upgrades by maintaining, evaluating, and improving a transaction processing model
* Assesses and support Netsuite performance by monitoring the database performance, fixing issues as they arise s.
* Secure Netsuite by preparing access and control policies and procedures;
* Support application design by contributing expertise to applications, operations, and technical support teams.
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* +3 years of Netsuite experience/exposure
* WMS (JASCI), e-commerce, and wholesale fulfillment connector experience a big plus
* Strong/Advanced Excel skillset, attention to detail
* Know how to look at large amounts of data and be able to distinguish errors
* Can work independently and with a team as needed
* Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate knowledge gained
* General understanding of inventory and/or accounting helpful, not mandatory