JOB TITLE - MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
LOCATION - Europe (Anywhere of your Choosing - 100% Remote)
SALARY- £75,000 - £90,000
This is an exciting new global start up company in the Fintech space. They are seeking a collaborative, proactive problem-solver to join as Management Accountant. This is a full-time position working remotely from any location within Europe, in fact the team is distributed throughout more than 30 countries around the world.
The ability to analyse key financial information and to provide data that will help the management team in terms planning and commercial decision making is absolutely essential to ensuring the future growth and profitability of the company. Equally the reduction of operational and production costs of a company is an important aspect of the role.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has a combination of accounting and business management skills, as the successful candidate will assist in establishing financial policies, maintaining management information systems, and identifying and implementing efficient company strategies in line with cost controls.
● Budgeting and reporting
● Advising on strategic planning and business planning
● Creating cost allocation rules and being able to provide a value added service to management for decision making purposes
● Contribution, margin and cost analysis
● Creating financial statements for internal and external company requirements
● Providing financial analysis and forecasting
● Supporting in finance projects
● This is a senior role in a growing company that will in future also include supervising a finance team
● CIMA qualified or equivalent
● 5+ years PQE
● Vast experience in cost analysis and strategic reporting
● Experience in Financial planning and budgeting
● Strong attention to detail
● Organisational and problem-solving skills
● Critical and analytical thinking
● Strong communication skills
● Technically adept with knowledge and experience in sophisticated accounting systems (In depth Netsuite experience an advantage)
● Experience in Corporate flotation (preferred not essential)
● Experience in preparing board packs (preferred not essential)
● A dedicated workspace.
● A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
● Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
● Alignment with our clients Values.