Netsuite A/R specialist - Tampa,FL - Contract - Partly Remote
A client in the construction industry is seeking to hire an A/R specialist on a contract to hire. At least one year of experience in NetSuite within the last 2-3 years will be required to be considered for this role. All candidates must reside in the Tampa Bay area to be considered, however part-time remote work is available.
Role & Responsibilities
* Communicate with clients and customers to request and arrange payments
* Record and track payments in databases
* Create reports and balance sheets that document overall profits and losses
* Update client accounts based on payment or contact information
* Reconcile client accounts
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 1 year of recent NetSuite experience
* Basic Excel skills
* Excellent written and oral communication
* Prior experience in an A/R role
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities apply now by e-mailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (813)-437-6855.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful.