A global company is seeking a NetSuite Administrator to join their team. This company is within the sustainable energy space that is growing rapidly. Candidates that can execute troubleshooting and have strong API/EDI backgrounds should apply. If you're looking for a key IT role with a large company, this is the right position for you.
Roles and Responsibility:
* Spearhead the IT department for all NetSuite related duties
* Optimize NetSuite for business needs
* Create and maintain users, roles, permissions, perform updates, integration and configurations for forms customers/contacts
* Customize access and security for users both internally and externally
* Troubleshoot NetSuite related issues
* Build, test, and bring production customized solutions to meet and automate business processes
* Train new hires for all departments for NetSuite usage
* Work with NetSuite implementation partners and ensure all installations, upgrades, and integrations perform correctly
* Other duties assigned
* Proven experience as a NetSuite Administrator required
* API/EDI experience required
* Experience in saved searches, reporting, and workflows desired
* Well-spoken and self-motivated
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at email@example.com or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.