NetSuite Developer - Atlanta, GA - Contract
An exclusive client in the Atlanta area is looking for a NetSuite developer with a strong background in working with the NetSuite platform.
* Enhance existing functionality and improve processes within NetSuite.
* Create and edit dashboards, saved searches, reports, workflows, KPIs, forms, etc.
* Control data and access as well as maintaining master data.
* Provide training across the users of NetSuite
* Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third-party tools/applications etc.
* Responsible for NetSuite Development Enhancements - SuiteScript and Suiteflows
* Documentation of NetSuite new scripts developed.
* Making recommendations in the system to meet industry best practices for the client
* Analysis of current scripts to potentially eliminate and create more efficient customizations.
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years hands on experience with NetSuite development and integration on the NetSuite platform.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
* Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
* Certified NetSuite Developer is a plus
* Certified NetSuite Consultant or Admin considered additional asset
* We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
To apply for this position email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 813-437-6855
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.