I'm currently recruiting for a Finance Business Manager position for a client of mine based in Connecticut. My client achieved $80 million in revenue for 2019 and are on pace to surpass $100million for 2020. They have not been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and are deemed an essential business. My client is in the clean energy space and they create a ballast water treatment for cargo ships that go around the globe and limit the amount of pollution that is put into the ocean.
As the Finance Business Manager, you will report directly to the CFO and will be responsible for leading and streamlining the month end close process, overseeing the AP and AR department, payroll, and international payroll. You will also serve as the companies NetSuite Administrator and create custom reports, workflows, and automate accounting and finance processes.
Role & Responsibilities
* Own the full cycle accounting process and lead month end closings
* Serve as the lead for US based and international payroll
* Act as the product owner for NetSuite to create and improve accounting processes and procedures
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience with full cycle accounting process
* Hands on payroll experience with prior experience using ADP
* Hands on NetSuite ERP experience and system administration experience