Coordinate the installation, training, and maintenance for all existing and new warehouse related systems and peripherals while supporting users in training and troubleshooting
* Working knowledge of computer hardware capabilities; extensive knowledge of NetSuite and DSI products required.
* Bilingual (Spanish) required.
* Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent work experience required
* Ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills and the ability to lead projects with minimal supervision
* Provide user direction for 2-3 programmer resources.
* Serve on task forces, committees, and other related work groups.
* Responsible for maintenance and repairs for approximately 100 pieces of equipment (computers, handhelds, printers, scanners, and iPads)
* New systems or processes added fall under the same purview of NetSuite and DSI as stated above.
* Works under the general direction of the Director, Application Development
* Create and maintain reports, saved searches, preferences, KPIs, dashboards, entry forms, transaction functions and settings in NetSuite. System administration of DSI route sales and WMS systems, including access and security for DSI and NetSuite.
* Responsible for maintaining data integrity within the NetSuite and DSI systems.
* Responsible for documenting end-to-end processes in NetSuite and DSI.
* Responsible for keeping users abreast of coming system changes (upgrades). Responsible for testing new releases to ensure functionality between connected systems.
* Captures business requirements of new initiatives and works directly with development team to ensure success of changes.
* Responsible for creating test scripts to be used as part of new system changes and enhancements. Responsible for working with users on validating the test scripts and functionality of all new changes and enhancements.
* Configures access and security for Foods users.
* Ensures all warehouse SOPs are followed to ensure systems are being utilized as designed and ensuring the accuracy of the data for each system.
* Knowledgeable in all phases of the warehouse systems and functions in order to communicate and relay problems prior to installation of new changes.
* Schedule and perform all necessary training for supervisor, warehouse, and inventory control persons for use and maintenance of the warehouse systems.
* Coordinate maintenance and repair of equipment, and order supplies for warehouse systems.