NetSuite Support Analyst; Winston-Salem, NC
My Client is on the lookout for a NetSuite Support Analyst who has experience in NetSuite Implementations, Administration, and Support. This opportunity will allow you to obtain extensive NetSuite experience. One of the best features about this role is the opportunity you have to work with a top NetSuite Analyst. You will be able to sharpen your skills while learning technical skills that are essential to any great NetSuite professional. This role also gives you the ability to see the new features that NetSuite has been working on over the past year.
Role & Responsibilities
* NetSuite ERP Administration and user support across the whole business
* Set up and manage Netsuite Reports and Saved Searches
* Conduct user training sessions
* Ability to troubleshoot user issues
* Managing templates, forms, custom records, and custom fields
What we are looking for:
* NetSuite ERP Experience
* NetSuite Administration experience: configuring and supporting users
* Excellent communication, written, and verbal skills.
********To apply for this position please email your resume to: ********email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.