We are excited to be partnered with one of the most renown, innovative "Top 100" companies who are currently seeking a hybrid Systems Administrator to join their fast growing, start up like team!
This exciting role will give you the autonomy to enhance maintenance across the No.1 ERP system, NetSuite and be responsible for the planning, configuration, implementation and ongoing development of the system!
You will have the opportunity to transform your career into a hybrid role and gain exposure to various projects within the business too!
* Manage the help desk for ad-hoc user requests, ticket and query handling.
* Collaborate with the ERP project team, design, test and implement customisation's, new functionality and applications.
* Support the creation of user training programmes to improve and maintain user skill levels.
* Continually review the system to ensure functional requirements are configured correctly.
* Create, align and test business processes and work flows within the ERP system.
* Plan and manage change configuration and customisation requests.
* Assist in user account management for staff transitioning or new starters in accordance with security profiles.
* Develop and implement procedures to improve quality of data entry.
* Support and maintain of reports, KPI's and dashboards to enhance user and business success/needs.
* Demonstrable experience in implementing/developing ERP systems (Netsuite is preferred)
* A natural leader and a great communicator!
* A self-starter & motivated to grow in your career.
* Brand new offices!
* £28K + Bonus!
* Exclusive benefits!
* Career opportunities to work across multiple projects and grow within the business!
* Ability to transition your role and up skill!