NetSuite ERP Senior Implementation Consultant
* NetSuite Partner
* Immediate start
* Full remote working, based anywhere in the ANZ region
About the company
Anderson Frank in collaboration with a New Zealand based NetSuite partner are currently looking out for a NetSuite ERP consultant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design, implement and document NetSuite process
* Provide ongoing support & training to all users to optimise the use of NetSuite
* Working hands-on with clients to troubleshoot issue
* Doing customisations and configurations
* Interact with the functional teams to gather business requirements
* NetSuite ERP experience is essential
* NetSuite Implementation Experience is essential
* Ability to work in a faced pace environment
* Effective communication skills both verbal and written
* Remote work / Work from home
* Bonus structure in place to reward high performers
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Jennifer Chahine on (03) 8592 0512 for more information on this role.
Email - email@example.com.
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-chahine-03124b183/
(Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen).