NetSuite Product Manager - Boston, MA- $90/Hour- Contract
My client, a successful Healthcare firm is seeking a Project Manager to oversee and grow their NetSuite practice for the next 6 months. The responsibilities of this job will include overseeing all NetSuite projects, maintaining key client relationships and evaluating the team of consultants.
* Create and maintain positive customer relationships to ensure clients are receiving services that meet their business needs. Act as the liaison between client, internal resources, and third-party consultants by serving as the primary customer contact during the life cycle of the project.
* Work closely with consultants, technical teams and functional analysts to deliver project scope on time, on budget and with high-quality deliverables.
* Create and maintain project plans, work breakdown structures, schedule, and resource allocation for a variety of ERP projects such as ecommerce, system integrations, data migration training, configuration, and custom software development.
* Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate staff and team members and monitor projects to confirm billing happens according to key milestones or on a time-and-material basis.
* Must have at least 6 years of hands-on NetSuite product knowledge. Any candidate without NetSuite experience will NOT be considered.
* Experience with overseeing a team of consultants is critical.
* Ability to complete small implementation projects without assistance from other consultants is needed for this position.
* Past experience with providing user training and user support
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Ryan Barroso at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at (347)-270-8877.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.