NetSuite Developer - Remote -Charlotte, NC- 6 months
A mid-size NetSuite End-User is seeking a remote NetSuite Developer to lead a 3rd party integration application with NetSuite on a contract basis. This client is in the Online Retail vertical, and they are looking for consulting assistance on best practices within NetSuite. The ideal candidate will have experience as a lead consultant and head of the Integration project.
This contract opportunity is estimated at 6 months and 40 hours per week with the possibility of extension. Furthermore, the position is 100% remote.
* Proficient scripting within SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0 with all back-end development and configuring the NetSuite platform to meet business needs
* Calls with clients to Gather requirements, consult on best practices, and lead integration.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
* Strong SuiteScript knowledge of the NetSuite platform required
* Experience utilizing PaceJet and Celigo
* Certified SuiteCloud Developer is a plus
The client is interviewing this week and is looking to fill the position ASAP. If you are interested in this position please apply immediately as this role will not be available for long!
********To apply for this position please email your resume to: ********firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.