NetSuite Administrator (Contract) - Anderson Frank
Our client is seeking an experienced NetSuite Administrator to assist with a global NetSuite implementation project as well as post implementation support. This is an exciting time to join their business, as they have recently gone through a stage of rapid expansion. Initially the role is a 6 month full time arrangement, with the potential for a permanent role being discussed thereafter. There is a good combination of remote vs onsite work available.
Location: Birmingham + remote
Contract: 6 months initial
* Conduct Business Requirement analysis
* Workflow mapping
* Lead the implementation of the newly acquired businesses.
* Identify problems in the implementation so far and map out solutions.
* Advise on how to proceed with the implementation process and application architecture required to meet the business's needs.
* Design / Test Custom Approvals Workflow for Global Delegation of Authority Schedule.
* Post implementation support.
* Ad-hoc tasks The Requirements:
* Excellent communication skills - you will need to explain complex NetSuite issues to people who have little knowledge in the system
* Experience in one or more NetSuite implementations
* The ability to identify issues post implementation for sites already on the system
* The ability to identify issues prior to implementation for other sites
* Experience implementing NetSuite in a multi-site business/group with multiple subsidiaries
* International exposure would be a plus
* Exposure to Salesforce is a plus
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite staffing company in EMEA, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We work with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the NetSuite market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on by email at email@example.com.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.
To discuss our exciting NetSuite opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Ryan Ashley on 02038266719 in complete confidence.