Head of Finance
One of the most innovative, creative and forward thinking organisations in the luxury industry are seeking a Head of Finance to come and join their well renown, start-up like culture.
The Head of Finance will be the go-to person for guidance in profit making, settling CBILS loans and creating a solid foundation upon where this business can grow!
With the organisation being highly recognised as having an exceptional culture, you will need to compromise of enthusiasm, strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to be a Finance Fanatic!
You will be responsible for providing financial and strategic guidance to meet financial commitments, alongside the ability to develop policies, operations and procedures to ensure the company is meeting growth targets.
Other duties include:
* Contribute to the achievement of business goals by providing advice and guidance on the financial strategy
* Review annual budgets and forecasts, with reports to follow.
* Develop and have autonomy over the annual operations budget to meet financial targets and ensure statutory regulations complied with
* Motivate, direct and help develop finance colleagues!
* Oversee the preparation of the company's financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time.
* Collaborate and manage relationships and liaison with the company's accountants and bankers.
* Implement and improve an internal audit programme, to ensure that the organisation complies with financial regulations.
* Develop and maintain systems, policies and procedures for effective and efficient financial management (Netsuite for Accounting and Costing purposes).
* Perform necessary actions to allow financial and legal obligations are met.
* Oversee debt collection & payroll.
* Set up accounting and tax periods, amend charts of accounts, voiding/deleting transactions.
More about you:
* An exceptional communicator with a positive drive!
* Experience working on the ERP system, Netsuite.
* A natural leader!
* Experience managing and being an effective mentor for a team!
* Up to £70K + benefits.
* A passion for all things finance within the luxury industry!
If you're looking to really grow within your financial career and take a step into a thriving, highly recognised and backed organisation; known for their successful career pathways, then APPLY NOW!