Baltimore County, MD- $145K-$160K Base + Benefits
My client, a wholesale and distribution organization using NetSuite, has tripled in revenue growth during 2020. Their unprecedented growth has created the need for a Controller with NetSuite experience to lead their Finance team and on-going use of NetSuite's ERP system. You will also oversee all Financial and Accounting activities and manage the Accounting Department. This role will report to the CFO/COO. You should anticipate this role to be interim, as the current CFO/COO will be transitioning to Operations, promoting you to the CFO role.
COVID-19 Business Operations: As an essential business, candidates should anticipate being on-site and accessible to the Baltimore County area.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will oversee and manage all financial activities for the company while leveraging NetSuite, and NetSuite Analytics
* You will manage financial statements, reporting, budgets, and contribute to the preparation of forecasts and analyses were appropriate
* As Controller, you will support existing fiduciary relationships, including banks, external auditing entities, and compliance staff
* Along with applying GAAP and using ASC 606, you will ensure adherence to all local, state, and federal regulation encompassing financial activities, reporting, auditing, and tax compliance
* You will refine and ensure the successful adoption of operational best practices
* You will ensure the organization follows and adheres to legal and regulatory compliance
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related degree-ideally, the candidate also has licensure as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or is a Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
* Strong background using NetSuite, NetSuite Analytics
* Strong Microsoft Excel and Office application skills
* A strong knowledge base of GAAP and FASB's ASC 606
* Cost Accounting experience
* Competitive Salary
* Employer-matched 401(k)
* Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
* Open PTO/Vacation Plan
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy