NetSuite Senior Accountant-Austin, Texas-65K
A specialty landscaping company currently recruiting for a NetSuite Senior Accountant to work from their office in Austin, Texas.
Our clients are a local landscaping providing value-added landscape services to their customers by creating a successful partnership throughout the installation and maintenance processes. They pledge to establish long lasting relationships with their customers by exceeding expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance by every team member.
As the Netsuite Senior Accountant you will be responsible for accounting, admin and support functions for multiple locations:
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing and consolidating financial statements
* Reconciliation of inter-company transactions intra-month and at month-end.
* Reconcile numerous cash accounts and balance sheet accounts monthly.
* Analyze variances and account discrepancies
* Responsible for monthly allocation entries.
* Assist with budgeting and forecasting process and prepare variance analysis
* Prepare audit schedules.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
* 5 - 7 years' experience in Accounting.
* NetSuite Exp Required
* Skilled excel user.
* CPA preferred.
* Knowledge of GAAP and PCAOB standards.
* 401(k) Matching
* Dental Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Vision Insurance