NetSuite Systems Analyst-Los Angeles, CA-$130,000 FULLY REMOTE!
NetSuite Systems Analyst
Anderson Frank's extensive experience in the NetSuite channel means we can offer informed, market-specific career advice and help you get the best package. We're ingrained in the NetSuite ecosystem.
As the NetSuite Systems Analyst, you will help define User Stories and prioritise Team Backlog on behalf of our technology business functions. You will evaluate and document the requirements for each Product Feature, work with Solution Architects to solidify solution design, and work with other Business Analysts and the Development Team to implement cloud-based solutions on the NetSuite platform. You will be the primary means of communication between our Development Team and our business functions.
* Be proficient in the NetSuite product
* Triage issues and escalate as needed to Product Owner by providing troubleshooting results and analysis
* Work with Scrum team to define data and system work flows to support complete solutions
* Conduct moderate software configuration management activities as requested by the business
* Communicate updates back to stakeholders as support tickets and projects move forward - Create and manage user accounts to all business systems
* Procure and manage user software licenses for all business systems
* Experience with NetSuite SuiteScript and SuiteFlow
* Experience with Order Management Systems (OMSs - NetSuite)
* Ability to work independently to define solutions supporting various enhancement requests
* Proven track record to deliver road map projects on time and on budget
* Successful experience working on large, complex projects across multiple departments
* Strong technical aptitude with aligning technology to business requirements
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at email@example.com or call me at 480-530-2023. Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.