NetSuite Accounting Manager
100% Remote Role for Northern VA Client
I am currently working with a NetSuite client in the cybersecurity industry who works with Fortune 100 and 500 companies to identify solutions to mitigate cybersecurity risk. This rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value-added reseller focuses exclusively on Information Security. They're currently looking for an Accounting Manager with Netsuite experience, including experience with the NetSuite Advanced Revenue Module, to join their Finance Department in their Northern Virginia HQ.
As the NetSuite Accounting Manager, you'll oversee financial actives, including preparation of the organization's financial statements, month-end close, supporting existing fiduciary relationships, including with banking partners. You'll also lead enhancements to the accounting systems, including NetSuite, and accounting processes to drive process automation, efficiency, and accuracy.
Role & Responsibilities
* You perform moderately complex financial statement closing procedures, journal entries, and account analyses and reconciliations, ensuring the activity and balances are adequately documented and substantiated;
* You ensure that accounting transactions are properly recorded in the general ledger and that affected accounts are reconciled;
* You complete research and offer recommendations to solutions to accounting transactions, variances, discrepancies, and reconciling items, ensuring resolution is timely and complete;
* Assists with various internal and external reporting packages, including regional net income reports, consolidated financial statements, and required bank reporting packages and calculations.
* Responsible for providing the Company's independent auditors with information as requested during both regular and special audits;
* Responsible for execution of key controls and maintenance of all internal control process documentation associated with general ledger and financial statement closing procedures;
* Lead enhancements to the accounting systems and accounting processes to drive process automation, efficiency, and accuracy;
* Supervises staff in executing job responsibilities as outlined in job descriptions or as directed by Management;
* Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
* Extensive NetSuite Experience REQUIRED
* Extensive experience with NetSuite's Advanced Revenue Module a MUST
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required, or equivalent in work experience
* CPA preferred, but not required
* Progressive experience in general accounting, reporting, and cross-team collaboration
* Managerial background
* Demonstrated ability to streamline and automate complex business processes
* Salesforce experience is a plus
* 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
* Flexible Time Off (FTO)
* Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
* Employer-provided technology--your choice of a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro
* Mobile phone and home internet allowance
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy