My client is a small family run business who have been trading for over 35 years with a turnover of 5.2m, Market leading within their industry and continue to grow and expand.
They are in need of a Senior Finance professional to hit the ground running and take full control of their finance team and processes. Given they're invested into the NetSuite, its important the successful candidate has hands on experience with the system.
Role and Responsibilities;
* Advise and recommend changes to directors
* Review forecasts, annual budgets, cashflow and monthly management accounts
* Preparation of weekly cashflow
* Oversee payroll and debt collection
* Prepare and submit VAT Returns
* Maintain Fixed Assets
* Maintain bank relationships
* Liaise with external stakeholders
* Maintenance and enhancements NetSuite for meet business requirements
* Hands on NetSuite experience
* Experience within a similar role
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have;
* AAT/ACCA/CIMA Qualification
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long.
For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 02038685179
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.