Financial Data Analyst
We are excited to be partnered with one of the most highly reputable, innovative and high growth FinTech start-ups who are seeking a proactive Financial Data Analyst to join their rapidly growing global team!
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to attend to long term project for process automation and process documentation for internal and audit purposes.
Other duties include:
* Collaborating with BackOffice and Reconciliations team on disputed or failed items/
* Ad hoc queries from a range of departments
* Prepare reconciliations for disputed assets
* Authenticate the correctness and completeness of Financial data before import, period close and following import to accounting systems.
* Prepare lead schedules on assets.
* Experience working with Netsuite
* Broad Consulting experience
* Strong understanding of basic accounting rules
* A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
* Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
Voted one of the best companies to work for, featured in the "TOP 100" multiple times, and somewhere to really grow your career. In just less than 4 years, they have expanded drastically and have over 5 million customers worldwide.
Thriving in a diverse, inclusive workplace create products that best serve their customers all around the world - the foundation of the business!
* Full remote working anywhere in the world (no need for those dreaded morning travels!)
* Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high performance team and reporting into influential people!
* Work completely autonomously.
* Opportunity to upskill and grow.
* Tailored salary + exclusive benefits!!
If you're seeking an opportunity to expand your data skillset with in a well-backed, growing and exciting organisation where you can really add value then APPLY NOW!