NetSuite Accounting Manager - DMV Area Remote Flexibility - 115,000K USD
A top cybersecurity company is looking for a passionate and dedicated NetSuite Accounting Manager to support the rapid growth of our business. This is a critical hire that will work with cross-functional teams and manage the timely and accurate processing of invoices, expenses, and own related reporting functions.
Location: DMV (Open to Remote)
Why you should work here:
As one of the top growing cybersecurity companies in the world, you will have an opportunity to work alongside some of the most distinguished professionals in the industry. A plethora of perks are included with the salary, including a new MacBook Pro or Air! Besides all these great perks there are many opportunities for you to be promoted and grow within the company.
The Skill Set:
* Performs moderately complex financial statement closing procedures, journal entries, and account analyses and reconciliations, ensuring the activity and balances are adequately documented and substantiated;
* Complete GL Accounting & Billing Functions in NetSuite;
* Ensures that accounting transactions are properly recorded in the general ledger and that affected accounts are reconciled;
* Researches and recommends solutions to accounting transactions, variances, discrepancies, and reconciling items, ensuring resolution is timely and complete;
Assists with various internal and external reporting packages; including regional net income reports, consolidated financial statements, and required bank reporting packages and calculations.
* Responsible for providing the Company's independent auditors with information as requested during both regular and special audits
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required, or equivalent in work experience. CPA preferred.
* 8+ years of progressive experience in general accounting, reporting, and cross-team collaboration.
* Public accounting experience desirable.
* Excellent communication, analytical and reasoning skills with high confidence in stating professional opinions required
* Extensive experience with NetSuite ERP - including Advanced Revenue Module required.
* Process design and development experience preferred
* Possesses the ability to self-manage and adapt to changes, delays, or unexpected shifts in priorities while maintaining focus and productivity in a fast-paced environment
Demonstrated ability to streamline and automate complex business processes
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Location APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Matthew Erhard at email@example.com or call me directly at 347-783-6942
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.