A SF Bay Area company gaining a lot of momentum in their vertical is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to join their team before the end of the year. Their ideal candidate will come from a strong NetSuite background who has experience working in tandem with the finance and IT teams. This individual must have DellBoomi experience. Huge plus for individuals that have Salesforce, Coupa, and Workday under their belt. If this matches your background, apply today!
Role & Responsibilities
* Serve as a subject matter expert for financial applications through NetSuite and be able to communicate those functionalities to US stakeholders
* Support system updates, enhancements, conversions, integrations
* Be a liaison between operations, finance, and IT departments to gather business requirements for system modifications
* Document and develop business processes flow, requirements and design
* Identify test criteria and test new functionality/enhancements
* Troubleshoot system process and issues within NetSuite
* Create reports and dashboards effective to business operations as needed
* Other duties assigned per business needs
Skills & Qualifications
* NetSuite expeirence required
* DellBoomi experience required
* Financial application knowledge required (procure to pay, order to cash, expenses, etc.)
* Coupa/Workday/Salesforce experience a huge plus
* Strong project management background desired
* Proficient written and verbal communication skills
* 100% fully comped M/V/D benefits
If this sounds like a position that fits your skill set, the company is seeking to make an immediate hire so inquire as soon as possible. To discuss this role or other NetSuite opportunities e-mail your professional resume to Kjerstin Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 480-530-2030.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.