Business Analyst-NetSuite-100% Remote-Competitive Salary
Anderson Frank's extensive experience in the NetSuite channel means we can offer informed, market-specific career advice and help you get the best package. We're ingrained in the NetSuite ecosystem.
As the NetSuite Business Analyst, you will help define User Stories and prioritise Team Backlog on behalf of our technology business functions. You will evaluate and document the requirements for each Product Feature, work with Solution Architects to solidify solution design, and work with other Business Analysts and the Development Team to implement cloud-based solutions on the NetSuite platform. You will be the primary means of communication between our Development Team and our business functions.
* Be proficient in the NetSuite product
* Serve as the main point of contact for business functions and be the first line of support for any client questions or issues
* Schedule meetings with business functions to gather information for project implementation.
* Interpret business documents and develop use cases for our development team
* Acquire requirement sign-offs from business functions
* Assure that any change in requirements are authorised and documented
* Approve key designs and propose solution designs and implementations
* Carry out user acceptance testing to ensure the built product matches requirements
* Experience with NetSuite ERP
* Experience with Agile methodologies, requirements gathering, user stories, defining business value, and working alongside developers and architects
* Solid analytic and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view
* Must be able to troubleshoot, resolve and communicate solutions for system issues to the business.
* Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills - both technical and non-technical
* Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication, and facilitation skills. Self-motivation, proactive and willingness to learn with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results
* Excellent analytic skills and the ability to adapt and thrive in a high-growth, fast-moving organisation.
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Los Angeles APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 480-530-2023. Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unravelled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.