The candidate in this role will be responsible for administering and continued improvement of the NetSuite ERP system, who can also conceptualize business needs and can formulate solutions from both the technical and business points of view.
* Create, Maintain, & Optimize existing NetSuite customizations
* Improve existing systems or processes by assessing current state and recommending alternative feasible solutions
* Assist with some aspects of accounting management
* Assist business teams with data validation as needed. Write automated data validation scripts to ensure data integrity across systems.
* NetSuite implementation experience
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
* Career Longevity
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* Flexible PTO
* $100 towards gym membership
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some of the opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-783-6741. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!