NetSuite Senior Accounting Manager/Controller
Washington-Metro- $100-$120K Base +Annual Discretionary Bonus
My Maryland-based client is looking for a mid-to-senior accounting professional with strong experience using NetSuite, strong accounting background, and a passion for building an accounting team from the ground up. This organization is a private- equity-backed medical practice where you will not only be responsible for managing the financials but will guide the future of the organization's Accounting and Finance Department.
You will not only handle accounting activities but will design, implement, and refine policies, processes, and controls for this healthcare organization. The ideal candidate is capable of executing workflows and completing processes independently. They should have experience with NetSuite and work on multiple projects collaboratively across an organization. This candidate is team-minded and is excited to join a rapidly growing practice with growth and development opportunities.
COVID-19 Business Operations: As an essential business, candidates should anticipate being on-site and are accessible to the Prince George's County area on-site Monday-Friday.
Candidates should be assured the following safety measures are in place:
* Building/Office location separate from patient care facilities
* This Controller will have their own office.
* In-office use of PPE (masks must be worn in office), Social Distancing, and thorough daily cleaning/hygiene practices
* Access to on-premises lab/COVID-19 screening
Role & Responsibilities
* You will oversee and manage all key financial activities for the company while leveraging NetSuite.
* You will work closely with the CEO, SVP of Finance, and VP of Operations to support daily, monthly, and yearly accounting functions, not limited to monthly closes and annual audit
* .You will manage financial statements, reporting, budgets, and contribute to the preparation of forecasts and analyses were appropriate.
* You will be responsible for the global consolidation of financials and corresponding documentation.
You will oversee A/P and general expense management across all facilities
* .Along with applying GAAP, you will ensure adherence to all local, state, and federal regulation encompassing financial activities, reporting, auditing, and tax compliance.
* You will create and ensure the successful adoption of operational best practices. You will also ensure that these systems of policies and procedures impose an adequate level of control over all accounting and treasury activities.
* You will ensure the organization follows and adheres to legal and regulatory compliance.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting-ideally, the candidate also has licensure as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is strongly preferred. Experience with a large local CPA firm or a Big 4 accounting firm is ideal.
* Strong background using NetSuite
* Experience in an accounting role, specifically in leading or managing monthly close
* You have experience leading and managing an annual audit
* Strong Microsoft Excel and Office application skills
* Experience with healthcare providers and billing insurance companies (preferred but not required)
* Ability to work independently
* Competitive salary; discretionary year-end bonus
* Potential for equity participation
* Generous healthcare benefits including dental and vision care
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.