Controller, Financial Services, $150K, Atlanta
* A raidly growing National Bank
* Six figure salary + performance bonus
* 401k and medical benefits
* Leading a team of 5
About the Company
Headquartered in Atlanta, this rapidly growing bank has offices in multiple national locations in the US. They are looking to hire a Controller to support their growth, oversee the controller-ship function and manage their new ERP implementation project.
This Leader will be responsible for budget management, financial analysis, revenue recognition, forecasting, operational accounting and financial reporting. As a Global Controller, your primary responsibilities will include:
* Developing and refining financial strategy to achieve organizational goals
* Leading the Accounting and Finance function for the enterprise
* Interacting with the senior leadership and the Private equity group and reporting business performance and metrics
* Maintaining a system of documented accounting policies and procedures in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
* Ensuring accurate revenue recognition and monitoring contract billing
* Implementing a new ERP system for Accounting & Finance
* Developing and managing financial controls in accordance with the company's procedures
* Managing relationship with external stakeholders, like External auditors, bankers etc
* Participating in integrating acquisitions and evaluating new acquisition opportunities
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
* CPA qualification is required
* Prior experience of working at a bank or in a financial services industry is a must.
* Previous experience in a Controller-ship position in team management capacity is a must
* Process improvement experience specifically in implementing a new ERP system; NetSuite experience will be preferred
* High level of integrity, confidentiality and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
To fast-track you application, please call or email t.mustafa@andersonfrankgroup today