NetSuite Director of Revenue, Accounting - 115 to 125k - Remote
An innovative tech company is looking for a Director of Revenue, Accounting. They have several award-winning products that focus on hybrid and remote work collaboration and productivity. In this Senior role, you would the task of overseeing much of the financial statements of the company as well as managing a team that prepares these statements.
Location: Boston, MA (Open to Remote)
Salary: 115-125k USD
Why you should work here:
As one of the top growing tech companies, you would be working for a company that really focuses on its workers and its products. This position will give you an opportunity to showcase your professional skills and work in a high paced atmosphere. The company was recognized with the Best Workplaces 2020 award so the comradery within the company is unmatched.
* Responsible for global revenue accounting.
* Recruit, teach, and oversee high performing team
* Own all aspects of day-to-day technical revenue accounting and order to cash operations including deal review, month-end close, indirect taxes, billing, and credit and collections. Prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule.
* Lead the month-end revenue close by validating accruals, reviewing account reconciliations, journal entries, reserve models, and conducting fluctuation analyses. Summerize revenue reporting including performing revenue analytics and metrics to understand key drivers.
* Develop and implement revenue recognition policies in accordance with GAAP & ASC 606.
* 10+ years' experience in accounting.
* 3+ years' experience in a revenue accounting leadership position.
* Strong experience with NetSuite
* Excellent people management and interpersonal skills. Ability to build rapport and trusting relationships with all levels of organization.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and team management skills.
* Enjoys working in an agile, fast-paced, startup environment. Ability to wear multiple hats.
* 1$ Health Insurance for you and your family
* Unlimited vacation time
* Flexible schedule
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in Location APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Matthew Erhard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 347-783-6942
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.