NetSuite Administrator- Lexington, KY -$50-60/hr-6 month contract
A NetSuite end-user in the manufacturing industry is seeking a highly motivated Administrator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, and wants to be in a development role that highly contributes to the operational and financial success of the company.
* You will work with end users to understand business needs to identify best solutions and continually evaluate current state and new or under-used functionality to drive system improvement
* You will be the administrator of NetSuite and interconnected systems and maintain system uptime, stability, and functionality
* You will work with end users to understand business needs to identify best solutions
* Perform day-to-day operations, maintenance, support and troubleshooting activities through prioritization of requests and communication with internal/external stakeholders
* Experience working with the eCommerce platform (highly preferred)
* You have experience implementing and configuring SuiteCommerce Advanced (asset)
* Experience configuring Advanced inventory modules
* You have experience working NetSuite CRM, ERP, and OneWorld modules is considerd an asset
* Has configured drop-shipping components within NetSuite environment
* Able to automate business processes, create workflows, saved searches, dashboards
* Capable of recommending best practices
* You are capable of handling complex inventory
* Exposure integrating components with 3rdparty applications
If you have hands on NetSuite experience and are interested in the role, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-783-6765 (ext. 6765).
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses.