Global System Administrator
We are excited to be partnered with one of the Globe's most well renown, incredibly backed and innovative brands looking a hands on Global Administrator to join their ever-growing team!
As the System Administrator you have the opportunity to identify and develop solutions to promote system improvement alongside analysing current procedures as well as having full autonomy to invent better strategies to support to the business's global operations.
Other duties include:
* Ability to implement and configure/design customisation's, first-hand functionality and applications.
* Autonomy in managing time lines of projects, recognising issues to ultimately escalate where needed and drive success.
* Test internal business processes with previews in advance of system updates.
* Be the creator of end user training programmes to improve/uphold skill levels for the users.
* Collaborate with the wider business to understand future requirements and work with the finance team to advance suite analytics.
* Building of work flows.
* Be the go to person for support; building and running training sessions, managing the system help desk for user requests and user account management.
* Continuously review the system to ensure requirements are configured smoothly.
* Establish and maintain reports, KPI's and dashboards.
* Perform continuous data audits and resolve relevant issues.
* Develop procedures to ultimately improve the quality of regular data entry.
* Transferable experience
* Broad and hands on experience with Netsuite ERP.
* Hands on experience designing solutions, installing software and migrating data.
* Capable of working autonomously, anticipating needs and solving problems.
* Experience using OneWorld, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript and SuiteBuilder (desired)
* Strong excel skils.
If your an autonomous person, a natural multi tasker and have a great attention to detail; seeking an exciting, hands on challenge for the New Year then APPLY NOW!