Accounting Manager | Remote | $90,000 - 100,000 Base Salary + Benefits
My client provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. They are private held organization that's been around since 2011 and continuing to grow by 30% per year.
The Accounting Manager has the responsibility for moderately complex accounting activities related to the preparation of the Company's financial statements, utilizing independent judgment and discretion. This position performs various general ledger account analyses and reconciliations, and monthly internal and external reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Performs moderately complex financial statement closing procedures, journal entries, and account analyses and reconciliations, ensuring the activity and balances are adequately documented and substantiated.
* Ensures that accounting transactions are properly recorded in the general ledger and that affected accounts are reconciled.
* Researches and recommends solutions to accounting transactions, variances, discrepancies, and reconciling items, ensuring resolution is timely and complete.
* Assists with various internal and external reporting packages; including regional net income reports, consolidated financial statements, and required bank reporting packages and calculations.
* Responsible for providing the Company's independent auditors with information as requested during both regular and special audits.
* Responsible for execution of key controls and maintenance of all internal control process documentation associated to general ledger and financial statement closing procedures.
* Lead enhancements to the accounting systems and accounting processes to drive process automation, efficiency and accuracy.
* Supervises staff in executing job responsibilities as outlined in job descriptions or as directed by Management.
Extensive experience with NetSuite ERP - including Advanced Revenue Module required.
8+ years progressive experience in general accounting, reporting, and cross team collaboration.
Excellent communication, analytical and reasoning skills with a high confidence in stating professional opinions required
SalesForce experience is highly desirable
Process design and development experience preferred
Attention to detail is a must
Some added perks
* This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
* MacBook Air or Pro
* Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
* 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
* Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Mid-Atlantic Region APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-783-6713
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.