NetSuite Business Systems Manager - CT - Growth
This organization is within the retail industry and is searching for a Business systems manager who can work remotely. In this position, you'd be responsible for managing and running their NetSuite ERP system that they had recently implemented. They are looking for someone to take over the management of the NetSuite system and connect the holes and gaps across the business and various systems integrated within the ERP, as well as create workflows and scripts. Ideally, this person would have experience in both the technical and functional side of NetSuite as the will be the main point of contact for the system.
This company has a great culture that they pride themselves in. The organization does about 50 million in revenue annually which they continue to see growth in as they recently expanded into Canada and are opening flagship stores across the US. The salary is up to 130,000k for their perfect candidate.This is a great opportunity to take ownership of the NetSuite System in a company that values the work its employees do for them.
* Provide systems support to the Finance, Operations..ect for day-to-day operations, reporting and ongoing projects
* Partner with department leads to create efficient, scalable processes
* Liaise with data, engineering, operations and other teams to ensure system outputs are provided timely
* Ensure systems are being leveraged to fully utilize capabilities and automation
* Evaluate and lead the implementation of new systems to support accounting and finance functions
* Manage tasks related to ERP administration, improvements, upgrades and enhancements
* Collaborate closely with stakeholders to understand their business needs and translate into clearly defined and detailed business systems requirement
* 4+ years experience in a business analyst, project management support or equivalent role
* 2+ years experience supporting an accounting/finance organization
* Bachelor's degree in related field required
* Must have experience working in NetSuite ERP application in an e-commerce environment and understand the impacts of systems data and integrated processes
* Experience developing and monitoring internal controls in financial systems
* Experience with analyzing large sets of data using SQL queries and other tools
* Experience with other NetSuite integrated financial systems a plus
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com or call at 718 878 3813
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.