Remote Oracle EBS Consultant Position
Work you'll do
In this role, you will provide support to Oracle EBS based financial accounting systems, troubleshoot and resolve testing defects and resolve production issues.
Candidates will configure, design, test, and analyze issues as they arise. They will also support the design and development of new capabilities and provide business finance operation and accounting support to the government client team.
* Bachelor's degree in a related field
* 8+ years' experience in Financial Management
* 8+ years' experience working in an Oracle EBS environment
* 8+ years' experience with one or more of the following in Oracle EBS: AP, AR, GL, Cash Management or Purchasing
* Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
* Travel up to 25% or more (While 25% or more travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
* Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
* Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
* Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
* 7+ years' of relevant government or federal consulting experience
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
********To apply for this position please email your resume to: ********email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.