NetSuite Sr. Revenue Accountant-Dallas, Texas-$75-875K
A specialty cybersecurity company currently recruiting for a NetSuite Senior Revenue Accountant to work from their office in Plano Texas.
We are seeking a strong Sr. Accountant for a growing Corporation in the cybersecurity Industry that is one of our top clients. This is an opportunity to work with a progressive company that offers a great opportunity for career advancement, visibility and interaction with senior management. They offer outstanding benefits and culture.
As the Senior Accountant, you will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer while working with a small team of associates from their office in Plano Texas using the NetSuite software:
Your responsibilities will include:
* Support Revenue Manager in preparing schedules and supporting documents for external year-end audit related to revenue cycle.
* Assist in maintaining formal revenue accounting policies, practices and procedures to ensure US GAAP compliance and internal controls.
* Reconcile numerous cash accounts and balance sheet accounts monthly.
* Attention to detail in documenting reviews in accordance with ASC 606 accounting standards
* Responsible for monthly allocation entries.
* Assist with budgeting and forecasting process and prepare variance analysis
* Prepare audit schedules.
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
* 5 - 7 years' experience in Accounting.
* 3-5 years full cycle revenue accounting
* NetSuite Exp Required
* Skilled excel user.
* CPA preferred.
* Knowledge of GAAP and PCAOB standards.
* 401(k) Matching
* Dental Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Vision Insurance