You will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing a wide array of digital marketing deliverables. The ideal candidate will be a creative, analytical, organized, energetic, flexible problem solver who can effectively create and deliver designs that drive positive user experiences and revenue.
This position is located in Marietta, GA. The company is working on site, but the position has remote flexibility due to COVID.
* 2 years experience within digital marketing design (campaigns, web pages, branding, social media etc)
* Proficiency with HTML, CSS
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
* Marketing background
* Fashion/apparel experience ideal
* Ideal: Netsuite SuiteCommerce Experience, Bronto experience,
* Optional: Shopify experience
Role & Responsibilities
* Produce effective on-brand designs for multiple mediums including websites, emails, social media, digital ads, landing pages, presentations, and more.
* Create sketches, wireframes, and user flows (as needed) during the ideation phase of projects.
* Set up campaigns and web pages in marketing automation and CMS platforms such as Bronto, Suitecommerce, and Shopify.
* Understand analytics to identify areas of improvement and opportunity.
* Identify and implement opportunities for improved design layouts and performance.
* Stay current on digital marketing best practices as it pertains to design and user experience and be adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies.