£55K-£65K + exclusive benefits!
One of the biggest leaders in Digital; renown as the innovative, forward thinking international Digital provider are seeking a NetSuite Consultant to join their ever-growing team!
As the Systems Consultant you will have full autonomy in leveraging the platform to manage the delivery of systems and business strategy as well as the integration of Netsuite with other key platforms to achieve the organisations digital transformation journey!
You will be the senior decision maker to consult on issues and provide potential solutions with future scalability in mind; alongside being hands on configuring and maintaining the more complex areas of NetSuite, including workflows, data migration, financial reports, saved searches etc!
Other Duties include:
Reports into the Head of Business Systems
* Collaborate with stakeholders, the business systems team departments and the cross-functional teams on a project basis
* Maintain the technical architecture, integrity and performance of the system.
* Consistently increasing the knowledge of alternate internal systems to synergise with NetSuite.
* Providing support & guidance to junior team members, including escalating queries that are escalated to you from system administrators within the team.
* Drive as the senior member of key strategic system projects where NetSuite plays a pivotal role.
* Create technical design and implementation documentation for NetSuite where needed.
* Understand the system from an architecture perspective in which is resides with the organisation.
* Being proactive by suggesting continuous improvement opportunities to the technical team and Finance team based on experience.
* Trouble-shooting methodically; ultimately striving for workable technical solutions to issues and business challenges.
* Promoting and abiding development best practices (inc employing quality assurance methods such as unit, user acceptance and regression testing).
* Providing support for Finance Systems.
* Administration/Configuration and consulting experience
* Certified in NetSuite SuiteFoundation/Administrator
* Certified as an ERP consultant
* HTML/SQL scripting skills
* Experience of working with backlog management tools such as JIRA, GitHub etc.
* NetSuite Certified Finance User (Desirable)
* Strong communication skills!
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Excellent trouble-shooting skills.
* Able to prioritise and multi-task according to workload demands.
If you're looking for a hands on, autonomous role where you can really take your career to the next level with one of the most thriving brands in the market right now, then APPLY NOW!
Or contact me personally on C.email@example.com