The Controller is a hands-on finance position that will handle all accounting / finance of the Company. This role will be handling the AR, AP, payroll, and general ledger functions as well as overseeing the preparation of monthly financial statements.
POSITION IS BASED IN: Chattanooga, TN
RELOCATION: Paid by Company - Will Assist with Relocation Expenses
SOFTWARE REQUIRED: NetSuite
* Responsible for coordinating, planning and reporting on financial activities of the Practice.
* Prepare all financial statements including the balance sheet, profit and loss statement and cash flow statement.
* Responsible for financial audits ensuring all requested information is of high accuracy and delivered timely
* Maintain and set all financial policies and procedures in accordance to GAAP or International Financial Reporting Standards
* Develop and documents business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
* Responsible for compliance with local, state and federal tax requirements and tax filings working with our external ad visors
* Manages the production of the annual budget and forecasts as well as develops and monitors business performance metrics
* Manage key accounting operations including Billing, GL, Inventory Accounting A/P, Credit & Collections, Insurance & Tax compliance requests.
* Provides management with daily, weekly & monthly reporting and analysis to measure performance and works on corrective actions when required.
* Supports the annual audit of an external CPA firm.
* Oversees month end close process, including journal entries, account reconciliations and month end reporting requirements for 3 locations.
* Play a key role in the implementation of ERP system (NetSuite).
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
* 8+ years of progressively responsible experience in Accounting / Finance.
* NetSuite Experience is Required and will assist with System Implementation
* CPA is preferred
* Solid communication, technology, analytical and managerial skills
* Experience working in a medical practice is preferred
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance