The Accounting Manager is a hands-on finance position that will lead all accounting / finance of the Company. This role will be handling the AR, AP, payroll, and general ledger functions as well as overseeing the preparation of monthly financial statements.
SOFTWARE REQUIRED: NetSuite
* Responsible for coordinating, planning and reporting on financial activities.
* Prepare all financial statements including the balance sheet, profit and loss statement and cash flow statement.
* Responsible for financial audits ensuring all requested information is of high accuracy and delivered timely
* Maintain and set all financial policies and procedures in accordance to GAAP or International Financial Reporting Standards
Revenue Recognition / ASC 606.
* Develop and documents business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
* Responsible for compliance with local, state and federal tax requirements and tax filings working with our external ad visors
* Manages the production of the annual budget and forecasts as well as develops and monitors business performance metrics
* Manage key accounting operations including Billing, GL, Inventory / Fixed Asset Accounting A/P, Credit & Collections, Insurance & Tax compliance requests.
* Provides management with daily, weekly & monthly reporting and analysis to measure performance and works on corrective actions when required.
* Supports the annual audit of an external CPA firm.
* Oversees month end close process, including journal entries, account reconciliations and month end reporting requirements
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
* 8+ years of progressively responsible experience in Accounting / Finance.
* NetSuite Experience is Required and will assist with System Implementation
* Software Industry experience is preferred and CPA is preferred
* Solid communication, technology, analytical and managerial skills
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance