This organization is seeking a Financial Controller as they are looking to rapidly expand its finance and accounting team. They are in the Renewable Energy Industry and have not been affected this past year in regards to their growth. This position has the end goal of growth within the company. This is great for someone who wants to join the team ad grow with the organization so that eventually they will move into the leadership role.
Role & Responsibilities
* Accountability for all aspects of accounting: revenue accounting, general accounting, payroll, equity accounting, and the month-end close process
* Control the company's accounting and reporting in accordance with US GAAP as well as with corporate policies and procedures.
* Prepare, maintain, and report internal and external financial records and analysis
* Establish and maintain financial records in accordance with US GAAP
* Prepare timely reporting analysis for management and investors
* Strengthen the financial operations
* Strong US GAAP knowledge
* NetSuite ERP
* Proven record of success in finance and accounting (10+ years)
* Full cycle accounting process experience
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com or call me at 718 878 3813
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.