Non-Profit NetSuite Controller- $110K+ for Urgent Hire in DC Metro!
I am working with a DMV-based client looking for a Controller with both a strong background in NetSuite and working in the non-profit sector. This non-profit client is a 501c(3) organization that serves the education community at large. As a candidate, you have a strong background in full-cycle, US GAAP accounting and extensive experience working with the non-profit community as a financial leader. You bring various skills to the organization, including budget management and oversight, internal controls and maintenance, work on multiple projects collaboratively across an organization, and grant management. As a candidate, you're team-minded and are invested in reducing inequities through the power of education.
COVID-19 Business Operations:
* Remote through June 2021; Evaluation and reassessment as to remote/in-office work at that time based on COVID-19/vaccine availability
Role & Responsibilities
* You will oversee and manage all critical financial activities for the company while leveraging NetSuite.
* In NetSuite, you will all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
* Along with applying GAAP, you will ensure adherence to all local, state, and federal regulation encompassing financial activities, reporting, auditing, and tax compliance.
* As the Controller, you will maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, program budgets, and actual expenditures.
* Alongside other senior leadership, you will work together to lead the annual budgeting and planning process. Together, you will also administer and review all financial plans and compare them to actual results to identify, explain, and correct variances as appropriate.
* You will oversee all financial, project/program, and grants accounting, ensuring that expenditures are consistently aligned with grant and program budgets throughout the grant/fund period
* Provide advisement on financial analyses and decision-making regarding capital investments, pricing, contract negotiations, significant costs, benchmarks, and other matters with leadership and the Vice President, Finance, and Administration.
* You will ensure the organization follows and adheres to legal and regulatory compliance.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field-ideally, the candidate also has licensure as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or a Masters of Business Administration
* Non-profit accounting experience
* Functional and robust background using NetSuite and leveraging other technology and systems in an accounting environment. NetSuite is a requirement for this employer.
* A track record in grants management as it relates to compliance and reporting of government, corporate, and foundation grants
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and Office application skills
* Substantial experience coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, and payroll
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse work environment
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines and objectives
* Competitive salary with a robust benefits package
* Generous healthcare benefits, including dental and vision care (employer provides a funded HRA to each employee), and an option for an FSA
* Life/A & D, Disability insurance
* Commuter/Mass Transit Reimbursement
* 401K w/employer match
* Cell phone reimbursement
* Professional development/education reimbursement
* Time Off for 1st Year of Employment: Sick leave (7 days/year), 15 days/year, three personal days, and all Federal Holidays observed.
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.