Director of Operations & Logistics
for Gaming Brand Parent Company
$90-$100K in Montgomery County, MD
I am working with a DMV-based client who is looking for an Operations and Logistics Director. This NetSuite client is in the consumer goods industry with multiple brands of sports and recreation equipment. This Ops leader will direct and oversee their US Supply Chain Operations, manage their US warehouse team (based out of California), and administer and interface with NetSuite daily. Warehouse experience, a robust background administering NetSuite, and advanced use of Excel are a must.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will oversee overall Supply Chain Operations in the US by planning and directing operational activities
* You will utilize full functionalities of NetSuite to capture data needed for supply chain analysis
* You will oversee all US operations personnel including developing, promoting, corrective counseling, mentoring, evaluating performance, and providing positive feedback to improve overall performance
* You will provide and administer, within the corporate policy, an effective system for inventory and yield control. Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
* You will ensure the fulfillment of customer orders within the specifications of quality, quantity, and cost
* You will evaluate, revise, and implement processes and procedures for good support experience and customer satisfaction improvements
* You will work with the Supply Chain Manager and Inventory planner to analyze, forecast, plan the warehouse distribution model to allocate the right amount of inventory to ship from
* You will monitor in-stocks at all warehouse locations; determine inventory transfer strategies based on area demand and production capacity
Skills & Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in a related field from an accredited four-year college or university required.
* Master's Degree and Supply Chain or Logistics desired
* Experience in Operations, specifically supply chain.
* Experience overseeing warehouse operations
* 3-5 years' experience in NetSuite Administration
* Demonstrated leadership and mentoring abilities utilized daily in guiding individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation, and staff development skills
* You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively in a diverse work environment.
* You possess the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines and objectives.
* Competitive salary with a benefits package including vacation time
COVID-19 Business Operations:
* Remote at this time
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.