Seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to control the flow of all Inventory Items. Looking for someone with extensive inventory control and staging experience in a manufacturing setting.
* Ensure accurate cycle count of product inventory
* Ensure that the system count in the ERP system is always accurate on a daily basis
* Conduct daily analysis to forecast potential inventory issues
* Report on inventory activities and variances on a weekly basis
* Release inventory for production under very tight guidelines
* Extensive knowledge of MS Excel with the ability to do multiple data table analysis, pivot tables.
* Supply chain background/experience-inventory control, distribution, and operational procedures
* Netsuite, 2020 insight or other ERP experience
* Cabinetry / wood experience a plus
Salary - 60-80k plus bonus