POSITION OVERVIEW: Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
* Must be analytical and highly skilled with Excel, V-lookups, pivot tables, formulas.
* Must have experience with financial accounting and ERP systems (NETSUITE)
* 1+ years experience with accounts payable
* Invoice Processing
* Process 3-way purchase order matching invoices
* Review all invoices for appropriate documentation (packing list, receiving report, PO cost and manager approval) prior to payment
* Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms
* Audit & Process credit card charges/bills
* Process Check Requests
* Process Expense Reports
* Accounts Payable Check Writing
* Produce Accounts Payable Aging Report
* Prepare and process accounts payable checks
* Apply vendor credits when available
* Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
* Set up new Vendors
* Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
* Respond to all vendor inquiries
* Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
* Assist with other projects as needed
* Other duties as assigned
* 1 - 3 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to work onsite 8:00 am- 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday, shifts may vary within these operational hours
All prospective employees must pass a background and drug check.