NetSuite Controller- 170K- Boston, MA
Looking for an opportunity to work in the renewable energy industry and have growth potential within the organization? Company searching for a highly organized and experienced NetSuite Controller to be responsible for all aspects of accounting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Follow the US GAAP guidelines to maintain, report and prepare financial records
* Handle all general accounting responsibilities including; revenue, payroll, equity and monthly close processes
* Create analysis reports for both management and investors
* Increase efficiency in financial operations
* NetSuite OneWorld Experience
* Experience with AvidXchange,FloQast, MineralTre or Bill.com
* History of success in both finance and accounting practices(10+ years)
If you or anyone you know is interested contact me via:
Phone: 347-391-1123 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.